The new Winterlite sleeping bag has a hydrophobic and windproof shell, which keeps the down dry and heat inside.
Available in three temperature ratings, depending on the severity of the weather and the temperature - and the needs of the sleeper:
- Winterlite -6 (+21F)
- Winterlite -16 (+3F)
- Winterlite -42 (to minus 44F)
Winterlite, like all Exped sleeping bags, is feature-rich - the details count and they add up to an amazingly warm and efficient sleeping bag for the most severe conditions.
- Radical differential cut - down chambers on top reach to the ground to enfold the sleeper in unrestrained insulation
- Freestanding, multi-chambered, three dimensional footbox - no toes poking through the down chambers = warm feet!
- Hydrophobic and windproof shell - condensation, spilled soup, melting spindrift are kept away from the down
- Plush draft collar - adjustable around the neck to add insulation at this critical area and reduce heat loss due to movement within the bag
- Roomy, sculpted hood - snugs around the head when needed, opens when venting is necessary and accomodates an EXPED pillow
- Swift adjustment of the hood with SidePull closure - easy to operate in the dark
Here's a video describing the features, suggested usage and details: